" The relationship of mother and child remains indelible and indescribable....
The strongest bond on earth.
- Theador Reik
We recognize that the bond between mom and baby begins with in seconds of a natural birth so our birth professionals discretely monitor for any warning signs then give families privacy to get to know their newest member. Our midwives and nurses provide the tools and support necessary so you can return to your home sweet home with the confidence to care for your new bundle of joy. With these tools and the support of our midwives and nurses we expect you will return home with in 6-12 hours following birth. One of our midwives or nurses will visit your home with in 24 hours and are always available by phone to answer any questions or concerns. The support from our midwives and nurses will continue at your 1 and 6 week post-partum visits at the birth center.
Postpartum Care Includes
* Sensitivity and privacy for bonding of mom and baby
* Early breastfeeding tips and support
* 24hr home visit by midwife or nurse
* Midwife availability 24/7 to answer any questions
* 1 &6 week post-postpartum visits at the Birth Center
* Lactation consultant available
* Chiropractor available
* Community resources
* Pediatric referrals